Representative Coaching Engagements
- Leads senior executive networking groups designed to fully leverage the professional backgrounds, networks, career search and other related skills of the participants. Explores with the group, methods of enhancing one’s candidacy with recruiters, board members, management teams, networking associates and other audiences.
- Certified Birkman Method (personal and professional evaluation system) coach. Peter has debriefed numerous senior executives on the insightful findings of this assessment tool and designs follow-on coaching plans to help the executive gain maximum value from the research and coaching.
- Guided a senior development officer for a major Bay Area University to discover her true interests in creativity and new concept development, which led to her locating a more senior position at another leading University leading their marketing communications department.
- Working with a senior financial services marketer, suggested he target second-tier banks which led to an exciting position at a fast-growing federal credit union which offered superior compensation and challenge.
- Helped a 62 year-old SVP-level legal operations executive regain employment with better compensation and responsibility when he had lost faith in his employment potential.
- Helped a veteran IBM sales executive realize his true goal of writing novels and college curriculum which re-energized his life in his mid-sixties.
- Guided a 55 year-old operations executive to pursue opportunities leading industry trade organizations which would value and reward his many years of experience and expertise.
- Coached and on-boarded an IT Vice-President of a major grocery chain; helped her to accurately assess her new working environment and designed a specific two-month program to assure her rapid assimilation into her new position with excellent results.
- Helped a senior environmental executive create her new consulting firm and successfully market her services to Bay Area firms. Helped her develop the confidence to stay with her new consulting firm and to defer a formal job search in favor of building her independent practice which is flourishing today.
- Coached a senior attorney to a successful new position with a suburban law firm that closely matched his professional goals and his personal values.
- Coached a senior professional services executive to define a new approach to marketing his twenty-five year career in a consulting capacity, thus providing him with the personal freedom and economic return he was seeking
- Guided an “out-placed” leasing executive from a major financial institution to more clearly assess his career options, focus on three high-potential directions, and take a strategic approach to building a new role for himself in his chosen industry, aviation leasing.
- Coached an Australian financial services executive in methods of penetrating the U.S. job market with rapid results.
- Coached a top San Francisco hospitality executive to identify and obtain a new position that best leveraged his professional and personal objectives and needs.
- Helped a “survivor” from a ".com" debacle re-organize and re-energize his career search program; he successfully re-entered the financial planning profession and is rapidly growing his practice.
"THE RIGHT CAREER SUCCESS STRATEGY"